Sunday, August 17, 2008

Who am I?

Who am I? Who am I? I am the guardian of lost souls! I am the powerful, the pleasurable, the indestructible Mushu! Oh. Ha, ha. Pretty hot, huh? - Mushu, Mulan (1998)


I'm an tall, bespectacled 13-year-old girl named Alex, wildly obsessed with three things: Harry Potter, sarcasm and chocolate (ah...what I wouldn't do for fudge). With mom, dad, and sis, I've lived in the States for all my life - Minnesota, the coolest state to be exact - until said dad shipped the lot of us to Hong Kong, China.

Anyway, I like friends, writing, sports and - siriusly! Just go read my profile yer lazy scoundrel! And I shan't fall pray to you nefarious online predator schemes.

Anyway, tomorrow, I go to my new school's 'induction'. If I don't write back by tomorrow, assume the worst...

- A

Stand watch, Mushu, while I blow our secret with my stupid girly habits. Pfft! Hygiene.

No comments: